Attractions Near Richfield Plantation
In addition to the accommodations of Richfield Plantation, there are several attractions located nearby that enhance our location and convenience for your wedding, reception, rehearsal, family reunion, or hunting plans:
- Sheldon Episcopal Chapel - This quaint chapel is available for wedding ceremonies located adjacent to Richfield Plantation. Seating is available for 110 and the church has electricity, heating and air conditioning for your guests comfort. To tour, book or reserve this location for your wedding please contact Richfield Plantation at (843)200-5065.
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins - Filled with history, the Old Sheldon Church has laid in ruins for more than 150 years. In 1779 the church was burned during the Revolutionary War then rebuilt in 1826. In 1865 Sherman's troops burned the structure again and this is how it remains today. See Info Here. Visit sciway.net!
- Stoney Creek Presbyterian Church - Built in 1833 by the planters of Prince William Parish, Stoney Creek Independent Presbyterian Chapel, is the only pre-Civil War structure in McPhersonville still standing today and located adjacent to Richfield Plantation. For more information, visit SC Department of Archives and History.
- Harold's Country Club - Located 4 miles from Richfield Plantation this is the place for great food, a bit of dancing and a general over-all fun time in a place that presents the legendary rural south with style. Great for that "after-the-hunt" meal or just a get together before the "big day". For more information, visit Savannah Off the Beaten Path.
- Town of Yemassee - Visit their Website: www.yemassee.net